What is Fundamentals?
There are two options to complete Fundamentals, Group and Personal Training options.
Group Fundamentals is a series of six classes, each class about 1-1.5 hours in length, held on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings at 6:30pm during the first full two weeks each month. If you are new to CrossFit, you will need to attend all six classes to complete the course and learn all the basic movements and terminology before joining our regular classes to ensure your familiarity and safety.
In our Fundamentals Course, you will learn what CrossFit is and how CrossFit PAX operates.
“Mechanics First” is the theme of this course, and upon completing the course you will have a basic knowledge of each movement as well as the terminology and equipment used in our program. Our goal is to build trust with you as your coaches and help you in achieving body awareness and confidence that you can and WILL succeed in accomplishing your goals and to show you how the coaching and community at CrossFit PAX will be a real game-changer in your life.
In the course you will..
- Learn what CrossFit IS and IS NOT
- Squat, Deadlift, Presses, and learn the basics of Olympic Lifting
- Learn the basics of gymnastics (pushups, pullups, air squat, situps, etc.), rowing, and a variety of other movements
- Learn how to properly FUEL your body, how to plan, and where to find the food you need to succeed
- Receive a Functional Movement Screening that will help you identify and be aware of mobility issues that could make you susceptible to injury.
- Learn how expert coaches can help you reach a level of fitness that you may have never thought possible
- Meet the community of people that will be a big part of positive change in your life.
Come on over and see what CrossFit is about! At the end of each session are manageable introductory workouts that will prepare you for what you can expect in a CrossFit class here at CrossFit Pax.
Next Group Fundamentals Courses:
November 4th-14th, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 6:30pm
December 2nd-12th, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 6:30pm
Cost: $90 for Group Course
or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number and we can register you for the next course!
If these Group class times conflict with your schedule, see Personal Training Fundamentals below.
Personal Training Fundamentals:
Schedule by emailing name, phone number, and availability for personal training to email@example.com
Cost: $250 for 5 hours of personal training to meet your schedule
To see our current Membership rates click here